Our apprenticeships team offer high quality, accredited apprenticeships in a range of subjects. We are pleased to announce that one of our partner employers is currently in a position to offer an Early Years Apprenticeship at Children’s Place Spring Cottage. Full details below, for more information about Spring Cottage visit their website here.
We require an Early Years Apprentice to join our friendly, passionate, and professional team at Children’s Place Spring Cottage.
You will contribute to the development of a high-quality environment including creating a warm, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere in which all children can develop through individual attention and group activities.
The nursery is open Monday to Friday 6.30am – 7.00pm
The apprentice will be required to work 40 hours per week during the times nursery is open.
We are looking for an apprentice who is committed to learning whilst working in our nursery. To work with young children both inside our nursery rooms and outside in our designated gardens in all weathers, cleaning duties will also be required. The apprentice must be enthusiastic and passionate about working in early years.
Duties to include:
– Following Children’s Place policies, procedures and systems ensuring the educational, social, physical, emotional, health and welfare needs of the children are met at all times
– To become involved in children’s activities so as to stimulate and extend their learning
– To demonstrate sensitivity toward children and families within the facility. Assisting in the maintenance of all necessary records to meet internal and Ofsted requirements.
– To take an active role in the promotion of excellent health and safety practices.
– To respond effectively to any health and safety issues that may arise and report any necessary matters.
Successful applicants will need to show:
– Good written and communication skills
– Good timekeeping skills
– Empathy and understanding of children under five
– Positive, professional attitude
– Ability to use own initiative
– Ability to work well within a team
– Eagerness to learn new skills within the sector
– Motivation skills to take on study
– Tidy and well presented
– Willing to work outdoors in all weathers
– A caring nature
– Confidence in interacting with children and communicating with adults
To apply for this opportunity please send your CV to email@example.com