Looking for the chance to improve the lives of children and families in Calderdale?
Then this is how you could do it . . .
COMMUNITY EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONERS (Level 3)
Todmorden Children’s Centre – 18.75 hpw
Salary – £19,689.37per annum
(Actual £9,844.69 pro rata)
Upper and Central Calderdale Children’s Centres are now looking for passionate and enthusiastic team members, committed to supporting families. The position will be community based, leading on parent and child groups and providing crèches to support parents study in the community, but will also cover in day care where required.
Working directly with parents, carers and children, you will be supporting them in reaching their full learning potential.
You will need:
- A level 3 or equivalent qualification in childcare
- Recent practical working knowledge of EYFS including Statutory EYFS welfare requirements and tracking the development and progress of children
- Experience of providing high quality childcare in a day care setting
- Excellent understanding of the developmental needs of babies and young children
- Experience of partnership working with parents and carers
- A full driving license and the use of a car for work
We offer opportunities for ongoing professional development and further training.
Halifax Opportunities Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and providing equal opportunities in employment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 11th May 2021 @ 5pm
For an informal discussion regarding the above post please contact Charlotte Colclough on 01706 399970 or 07773186761
To apply, please download an application pack and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that CVs are not accepted as a form of application.