Halifax Opportunities Trust is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to join our Finance & HR team …
37.5 hours per week
Salary £18,574.87 per annum
Based at Elsie Whiteley Innovation Centre
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic team member, to work in a busy Finance & HR team, who is well organised to support in the provision of an efficient and effective HR core function.
This will be an excellent opportunity for candidates with some HR experience who are looking to develop their skills within this area.
You will need:
- Previous experience of working within HR (preferable)
- Experience of working in a busy office environment
- GCSE or equivalent standard in Maths and English at Grade C or above
- Computer literate in Word, Excel, Email
- Ability to work with confidential/sensitive information
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
We offer opportunities for ongoing professional development and further training.
Halifax Opportunities Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and providing equal opportunities in employment. This post is subject to a standard DBS check.
Closing date for applications is Friday 24th September 2021 @ 5:00pm
Interviews to be held on Thursday 30th September 2021
For an informal discussion regarding the above post please contact Bridget Van-Eda on 01422 399471
To apply, please download an application pack and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Halifax Opportunities Trust is an accredited organisation of the Living Wage Foundation