Come and work for Halifax Opportunities Trust and benefit from:
- Accredited Living Wage Foundation Employer
- 30 days Annual leave plus Bank Holidays per year
- Full time contract only 37.5 hrs per week, Monday – Friday
- In house training and support with professional qualifications
- Mindful employer, a national initiative supporting employees to take a positive approach toward mental health at work
- Full sick pay after a qualifying period
EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER
16 hours per week – Temporary for 12 months
Salary – £20,283.99 per annum
(Actual £8,654.50 pro rata)
Halifax Opportunities Trust are now looking for passionate and enthusiastic team members to work in our nurseries. We provide a warm, secure and stimulating environment and for children aged between 0 – 5 years. You will be the key person for a number of children supporting them in reaching their full learning potential.
You will need:
- A level 3 or equivalent qualification in childcare
- Recent practical working knowledge of EYFS to include Statutory EYFS welfare requirements and tracking the development and progress of children
- Experience of providing high quality childcare in a day care setting
- Excellent understanding of the developmental needs of babies and young children
- Experience of partnership working with parents and carers
We offer opportunities for ongoing professional development and further training.
Halifax Opportunities Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and providing equal opportunities in employment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
The closing date for applications is Monday 6th June at 12pm
For an informal discussion regarding the above post please contact Feaz Akhtar on 01706 399970/971
Halifax Opportunities Trust is an accredited organisation of the Living Wage Foundation