Looking for the chance to improve the lives of children and families in Calderdale?
Then this is how you could do it . . .
FAMILY OUTREACH WORKER – Bilingual Polish
22.5 hours per week
Actual Salary £10,276.79 per annum
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic team member, committed to supporting vulnerable and excluded families.
Working directly with parents, carers and their children you will introduce and encourage new families to engage with the service, supporting them in groups and on a 1-1 basis to improve the quality of their lives and opportunities.
You will need:
- Some experience of working with children, young people and their families
- GCSE or equivalent qualification in Maths and English
- An ability to build and maintain relationships with multi-agency colleagues
- A non-judgemental, patient and sensitive approach to families under stress
- A willingness to work flexibly to meet the needs of the service, which will involve weekend / evening work
- The ability to work from other Children’s Centres within Central Calderdale area
- A full driving licence and the use of a car for work
Safeguarding children is a priority for Halifax Opportunities Trust. This post is subject to satisfactory references from the last 3 years of employment and an enhanced DBS check
Closing date for applications is Thursday 17th August 2017 @ 5:00pm
For an informal discussion regarding the above post please contact
Penny Wilson 01422 434971
For an application form, please contact email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept CVs as a form of application.
Halifax Opportunities Trust is an accredited organisation of the Living Wage Foundation