Looking for the chance to improve the lives of children and families in Calderdale?
Then this is how you could do it . . .
22.5 hours per week
1 year fixed term contract
£9,913.12 actual per annum
based at Elsie Whiteley Innovation Centre
Upper and Central Calderdale Children’s Centres are now looking for a passionate and enthusiastic team member to support the Deputy Finance and HR Manager in the administration of a range of finance procedures.
You will need:
- Experience working with budgets and finance
- Experience of working in an office environment
- GCSE or equivalent standard in Maths and English at Grade C or above
- Computer literate in Word, Excel, Email
- To work as a team to improve financial activities in line with business plans
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
Safeguarding children is a priority for Halifax Opportunities Trust. This post is subject to satisfactory references from the last 3 years of employment and an enhanced DBS check
Closing date for applications is Thursday 26th October 2017 @ 5:00pm
For an informal discussion regarding the above post please contact
Dorothy Shepherd on 01422 399471
For an application form, please contact Bridget Blayney-Simpson on 01422 399504 or