Looking for the chance to improve the lives of children and families in Calderdale?
SENIOR EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER
Siddal Children’s Centre
37.5 hpw – £21,108.96 per annum
Halifax Opportunities Trust are now looking for a passionate and enthusiastic team member to work at Siddal Nursery. It provides a warm and secure environment for children aged between 0 – 5 years.
You will be the key person for a number of children supporting them in reaching their full learning potential.
You will need:
- A Level 3 or above qualification in childcare
- Substantial and recent practical working knowledge of EYFS to include Statutory EYFS welfare requirements and tracking the development and progress of children
- At least 3 years experience of providing high-quality childcare within the community
- Experience of line managing staff would be desirable but not essential
- Excellent understanding of the developmental needs of babies and young children
- Experience in providing high-quality childcare in a daycare setting
- Experience of partnership working with parents and carers
We offer opportunities for ongoing professional development and further training.
Halifax Opportunities Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and providing equal opportunities in employment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 17th August 2021 @ 5 pm
Interviews to be held on Tuesday 24th August 2021
For an informal discussion regarding the above post please contact
Sally Holdsworth @ 01422 342552
To apply, please download an application pack
Please note that we do not accept CVs as a form of application.