Todmorden Children’s Centre is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to join our nursery team …
SENIOR EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER
36.15 hours per week
Annual Salary – £19,612.98
Todmorden Children’s Centre provides a warm and secure environment for children aged between 0 – 4 years and we have been awarded by Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ in all areas’.
Working directly with parents, carer’s colleagues and children you will be the key person for a number of children supporting them in reaching their full learning potential
You will also manage staff in promoting high quality within the setting
You will need:
- Level 3 Early Years Qualification (preferably with Graduate or Qualified Teacher Status).
- Recent practical employment with working knowledge of EYFS to include Statutory EYFS welfare requirements and tracking the development and progress of children
- Experience in a supervisory role
- Experience of providing high quality childcare in a day care setting
- Experience of partnership working with parents and carers
We offer opportunities for ongoing professional development and further training.
Halifax Opportunities Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and providing equal opportunities in employment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date for applications is Thursday 22nd November 2018 @ 5:00pm
For an informal discussion regarding the above post please contact Feaz Akhtar on 01706 399970
To apply, please download an application pack and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Halifax Opportunities Trust is an accredited organisation of the Living Wage Foundation