Come and find out all about Halifax Opportunities Trust and network with local business owners.
As part of Community Business Weekend we are opening our doors to the local Halifax Business Community and putting on an event that showcases what we do in the local community and allows the local community to get together.
We will welcome you with tea and biscuits and give you the chance get a little advice from local Chartered Accountants; Spenser Wilson. You can also opt for a short tour of The Outback, our community kitchen and garden.
Here is the agenda
- 9.30 – Welcome & Presentation
- 9.45 – Open networking (Tea and Coffee and Biscuits)
- 10:15 – Spenser Wilson ‘Advice on Accounting for SME’s’
- 10.30 – Open networking & Hidden Talemts
- 11.00 – Visit The Outback community garden for tour
Book your free ticket here