Jubilee Children’s Centre will soon change its name to Central Halifax Family Hub at Jubilee. You might have seen some changes to the centre already, on your most recent visit. The Central Halifax Family Hub at Jubilee is Calderdale’s flagship Family Hub and your local base of support for anything involving you and your family, from conception to teenagers aged 19 (up to 25 with SEND). Key services include:
- Access to midwife clinics, health visitors, breastfeeding support.
- Parenting support from birth to 19 or up to 25 with a disability.
- Activities and groups for children under 5.
- Activities and support for young people with targeted youth support.
- Accessing early education and free childcare.
- Health advice for you and your family.
Halifax Opportunities Trust will still run children’s centre services here, so you can expect to see all the usual familiar faces at the same regular groups, appointments and drop-ins for all the above services, but we will also be joined by other local providers so you will benefit from additional support for:
- Employment and getting back into work
- Access to computers and internet
- Household income and benefits
- Managing bills and finances
- Learning and training opportunities
- Referrals to specialist support and advocacy
The Central Halifax Family Hub at Jubilee will officially launch on Tuesday 12th September 2023. You’re invited to take a look around and see what’s happening, so you can find out how we are here for you.
Location: Jubilee Children’s Centre, Lightowler Road, Halifax, HX1 5NB
Date: 12th September 2023
Time: 1pm – 5pm
What’s On: Petting zoo, Face painting, Henna, Arts & Crafts, Emergency Services, Partners from across Calderdale